What to expect at F.I.T. Church
At F.I.T. Church we want you to feel like family from the moment you walk in. You will surely encounter some of the friendliest people in all of Person and surrounding counties worshiping together. Our environment is casual and exciting and appealing to people of all ages.
A Sunday Service at a Glance
- A typical service lasts for about 70 minutes.
- Pastor Brad delivers engaging and life changing messages directly from the Bible.
- Our worship music is loud and energetic. You will hear contemporary music as well as timeless classics.
- Kindergarten aged children and younger have their own version of children's church led by awesome volunteers who love to teach about Jesus.
- We always end our service with a time of invitation to receive Jesus as Savior.
Sunday Morning Small Groups
- Age appropriate small groups begin at 9:45am
- Each session lasts one hour.
- Bible study discussions are lively
- Dig deeper in God's plan for your life.
Wednesday Night RECHARGE
- A time to gather with family and friends for a midweek pick me up.
- Relevant Bible teaching.
- Open and honest discussions
- A safe place to ask questions
- A night to express your prayers and to have family pray on your behalf.
- Sign up for Baptism
- Join a small group
- Start a small group in your home
- Lift up your prayer requests
- Find out what to do after you are saved.
We would love to have your entire family join us at one of our weekly services or our many events.