At F.I.T. Church you will be welcomed into the friendliest church around. Once you walk through the doors we will make you feel right at home. We are genuinely excited to see you and we realize you have the option to worship anywhere. We are grateful that you choose us.
Weekend Service At A Glance
- Each Service will last approximately 70 minutes.
- Bible-based teaching with thought-provoking application.
- We teach for life change
- Contemporary worship music with a full band (drums too) as well as the greatest hymns of all time.
- Children's church for our littles. Kindergarten and below age groups as well as a nursery.
- Commit your life to Jesus Christ and make him to be your savior.
- Sign up to be Baptized. We offer classes to explain Baptism.
- Become a fully functioning partner of F.I.T. Church. ( Sign up for the new partner class)
- Join one of our church-based or home-based small groups. Sunday morning church is great but true spiritual growth happens in our small groups.
- Volunteer to serve at the church or with one of our many ministry partners.
- High School Group
- Middle School Group
- Elementary Groups
- Pre-K Groups
- Adult Groups.
- Everyone meets on campus for a great time of worship in the sanctuary followed by teaching in the classroom environments followed up with applicable discussion. Oh yea, we play games too.
- During the spring and summer months, you will find us outside on the soccer field playing all sorts of games.